Ask yourself, why am I here? Below are various reasons for searching for counsel.
- I was hurt in a car accident, truck accident, fall on property and I am looking for an injury attorney.
- I was hurt by a doctor and I am looking for a medical malpractice attorney.
- I was hurt as a result of someone else’s carelessness and I want to know my rights.
- I have an injury attorney but I am looking for additional information.
- I was hurt but I don’t want an attorney – I am just looking for information.
- I had a case before and wasn’t happy with the results.
- After the car accident, the insurance adjuster insulted me or called me a liar.
- The insurance adjuster wants a recorded statement about the car accident and I don’t know what to say.
- The insurance adjuster for the driver who hit me won’t call me back.
- I don’t have my own car insurance.
- I don’t have health insurance and I have medical bills.
- I’m not sure if I am hurt because I haven’t been to the doctor.
- I have a pre-existing injury (was hurt before the accident) and I don’t know if that affects my claim.
When you search for an injury attorney, you will want to be sure that the attorney you are interviewing has experience in assisting injured individuals with such questions.